Weather in september

bxccah

Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!
Hi, only a few more days to go so I'm finishing my packing.

I've packed for rain and (obviously) for heat, but does it ever get cold in September? My dates are 4th-25th September.

I know no one is psychic and can say for sure but I know some of you must have experience ;)

No, we won't see "cold-ish" weather until closer to Dec-Jan. Outside of the occassional need for a very lightweight jacket (wind near water always gets me, lol) I wouldn't worry about cold weather at all!

When we went last Sept, It was mid to high 90's every day and humid! However, you never know; so, be prepared and pack a sweater, sweatshirt or light jacket. Then you won't have to buy something when you are in Disney.

We will also be there in a few days. Let's hope for nice weather! ;)

Summer is still going strong in September - hot , hot and still a good percentage of rain and humidity. Honestly it doesn't start to cool down until late October IMO but even then it is still in the mid 80's on average.

September is hot and still quite humid, have a great trip!

Thank you so much everyone! You've helped make my suitcase a little lighter ;)

Thank you so much everyone! You've helped make my suitcase a little lighter ;)

I always wear pants and carry a light jacket during my plane travel so I feel I always have all contingencies covered.

The earliest you'll see a cool front cool things down a bit will be mid to late October.

We've been there the past three years in September and are heading back in three weeks. It is always hot & humid. One year ,it was 98-99 degrees everyday! The other years, it was 88-95 daily. There is usually is a late afternoon thunderstorm( about3-4pm). We sort of plan to be back at the resort around the rainy time to swim, shower & freshen up for the evening. It has never been cold. I usually take a lightweight cotton sweater for dining in the restaurants. Sometimes , too much sun tend to make me chilly in the air-conditioned restaurants. If it ends up cool, it may be quite refreshing. But, I doubt it. I hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter