Weather in September?

ShellyG

Earning My Ears
What is the weather like in September?
DH and I are going on 15th September and are hoping the weather will be warmer than when we went in March last year!

its usually t-shirt weather at DLP in September - always a chance of rain though , but at least it'll be warm rain ;).

We went last September, it was t shirts or sweat shirts weather when we went (16th-21st). We had a dry week apart from the day we left it was a bit drizzly although as DLPdaft said, sometimes warm rain.

We went that week last year, I never once had to wear a hoodie, and it only rained during the night when we were asleep. So I would say shorts,tshirt, jeans kind of weather, I would take a hoodie or light weight waterproof in the chance of rain

What is the weather like in September?
DH and I are going on 15th September and are hoping the weather will be warmer than when we went in March last year!

we went in sept 2010, 8th-15th and we had:cool1: amazing weather. Came home with a tan.

I went in September back in 2008 and it was nice and hot (around 25-28 in the day) out of all the different months i have been, its actually been my favourite time to go weather wise and the most consistant without rain!!

I went the first weekend of September back in 2011, and it was 35°C ! o_O

It has been years I think, that it was that hot in september.
I fainted while standing in line for BTM, as I couldn't handle the heat anymore.

Brilliant!! Looks like we chose a good week!
We don't mind a bit of rain but normally when we go in around March time it is FREEZING cold and windy, so it will be nice to be warm for a change. We booked the 4 nights 5 days for the price of 2 nights 3 days which meant we could afford the Disneyland Hotel on our budget :cool1: very very excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter