Weather in Sept-Oct?

iamgrumpy

Mouseketeer
I'm planning a trip Sept 28 - Oct 4...Does anyone know the weather this time of year? My friend is on oxygen & has a hard time breathing ....Just wondering if this is the right time of year to go for her or is it too hot & muggy? :confused3

I have limited experience as I only visited once in Sept/Oct, but we thought the weather was perfect for us. In fact we are going back this Sept mostly for weather/crowds reasons (although free dining doesn't hurt! ;) ).

It can be hot and muggy at times. We liked it because the weather was still hot enough to swim, but not out-right oppressive. I would also expect a shower, nearly everyday, typically in the mid afternoon 2-4 PM. They are usually fast moving though.

I think as long as you are prepared to take breaks if the sun gets to be too much, or read up on touring guides and find the great attractions to check out to esacpe the heat in the hottest part of the day, you will be good to go!!

Enjoy your trip!

We always go the last two weeks or so of September and love the weather. Not to hot...not to chilly. We do have to keep an eye on the hurricanes but trust me, Disney is WONDERFUL keeping you informed and safe.

The beginning of Sept. can still have some days that are hot and humid around here. But by the beginning of October it is usually beautiful. The average day temp is in the low 80's and overnight usually drops down into the 60's. Humidity is usually low and there are rarely afternoon showers like we get in summer almost daily.

We usually go in the late middle of October. We have been there when it was ridiculously hot & humid, and we have been there when it was very comfortable. We have also been to the World during a hurricane (a minor, short one - only 1/2 day in the parks missed because most of it hit overnight) and they take care of you very well.

We go every September and it is HOT! One year we were able to go in October and it made a huge difference, it was much more pleasant! I wish we could go in October, but it doesn't work for DH's family.

Later in October is fantastic. Before then it is still summer weather IMO - hot!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter