Weather in Orlando in Nov?

loxie

Mouseketeer
were thinking of taking a trip in mid nov, the week before thanksgiving, what can we expect weather wise, how hot & humid is it? is it always rainy? we went once back in oct 08, & the weather was brutally sticky & hot. I dont want to experience that again, so any help is appreciated. thanks

To be honest it is always hot in FL. Really no matter what time of year it may be. this year has been an expection though.

We were there beginning the weekend going into Thanksgiving week, left on Tuesday before Thanksgiving and the temperatures were very pleasant.

We were there last November from 16th to 30th and it was lovely apart from one rainy day. I think the temperatures were on average about 75-80, which was perfect for us with a three year old (plus a whiney DH lol).

The only time I felt a little chilly was during the boat ride back to POR from DTD.

Weather should be great just as long as you don't catch a lingering hurricane.
We usually travel during Jersey week, (first week of Nov.) Weather is usually in the low 80's or 70's.

From here:

Average high temperature: 78.5
Average low temperature: 57.5
Average precipitation: 2.30
Average humidity (1pm): 56
Record high (1980): 89
Record low (1981): 35

Be sure to watch the forecast before you leave. One time we went in mid-November, the first day was in the 80's. The second day a cold front blew through and it was only in the 60's the remainder of the time and got cold at night. We ended up having to buy sweatshirts.

Thanks everyone, im just so worried picking another bad time to visit..haha Ive only been there once for 3 days So I really want this to be a better trip.
Id rather end up wearing sweaters etc then have my clothes stuck to me from the heat like last time...ha

We usually travel to WDW the second week of November. The weather is always very pleasant and not humid. The weather and the lower attendance is the reason we choose to go in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter