Weather in November

hereIcome

Earning My Ears
Hi there!
I'm going to Disney World for the 1st time in November and was curious what the weather is like. We'll be traveling from Colorado (which is cold and typically snowing) so I wasnt sure what type of clothing to bring. Should I stalk up summer items now?:laundy:

Hi there! Our favorite time to go to WDW is November! You're going to have a WONDERFUL time!! We've been during both the first and second week in Nov and the weather was PERFECT both times! :cool1: 75-80 degrees during the day with brilliant sunshine... nights get a little chilly. So shorts & tees/tanks during the day, jeans/capris and tees with a light sweater or jacket at night would be perfect. :cloud9:

ENJOY! :thumbsup2

Everyone who has been there in November seems to advise layering. Many say that once the sun is down, it gets chilly enough sometimes to wear gloves and hats! Early mornings can also require hats and gloves. Uff da! However, it can also get into the 80's those same days so layers will work for us when we go the week after T'giving! YAHOO! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

We were there from the Tues before Thanksgiving to the Tues after last year. We also came from relatively cold areas, PA, NY & MA. We ended up needing to wear our travel clothes: long pants, sweaters, etc for the 1st 2 days. After that capris & tops or shorts & tops were okay. We definitely needed a light weight jacket at night ( I had a quilted jacket- what I wd consider a fall jacket) We never needed hats & mittens) We used a locker most day to store the extra clothes once it warmed up or to get before Illuminations,etc. It was never warm enough to even think about swimming. However on our last day it did start to get quite warm & I understand that week ended up hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter