• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

weather in late october

sejeta

Mouseketeer
I'm almost ready to book my next trip to disney for oct 25 to nov 1st/09 but I was wondering what the weather was like that time of year. When I went late april early may it was really hot. I don't want it to be that hot again but I would like it to be warm enough to swim. I'm I asking too much?

We are staying at a moderate this time so I was planning on spending more time at the resort and the pool, I hope its not too cold to swim. :scared1:

thanks.

That time has always been nice weather when we've gone. Hot but not humid!

Happy planning!!

It was unseasonably cool this year. can't say if it will do that next year. The days before we went had been in the low 60s. Most of our trip was low 70s even though the forecasts were for low 80s. Definitely not hot this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter