Weather in February

Disney Sweetie

DIS Veteran
I am considering a short 3 or 4 day cruise in late February. Can anyone tell me if the weather is warm or cool in Nassau and Castaway Cay at that time?? Never cruised before and don't know what to expect.

Thanks!

We went this past February, and the weather was beautifl, but the it was overcast at CC and cool, we still enjoyed it immensely. Of course we come from Upstate NY so 60 degrees in winter feels warm to us:sunny:

We were on the 2/29/04 Wonder. I thought the weather was beautiful. On the ship, I was comfortable in shorts and a short sleeved shirt, it was a little cool for the pool for my liking. We did happen to go during a VERY windy week.
Nassau was beautiful also. Hot when the sun came out, perfect when sun was behind the clouds.
We booked another cruise for February 2006 we enjoyed the weather so much. (another cruise line, this time out of NY so we don't have to drive. DH doesn't fly)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter