• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather/Humidity

laura&fam

Your stunned silence is very reassuring
Sorry if this is somewhere else, but I'm new to the WDW side of things.

Is there somewhere I can find out about the typical temperatures and in particular the humidity in WDW?

Some family invited us to go to WDW with them, but they're from Alabama and they're used to the humidity. Utah on the other hand is very dry, humidity wipes me out.

You can also check the local stations in Orlando for their weather updates. Thunderstorms are endemic, but they don't seem to cool things off very much....it seems to get worse! :sad2: It gets very humid here in the Philadelphia area in summer (we are going through a miserable stretch right now), but Orlando wins the prize! Of course, July and August are pretty humid, but we once visited in early November and it was pretty humid then as well. I try to stay hydrated - lots of water - and take frequent breaks in cool spaces. I try not to stand in long lines in "dead" spots (no air moving - artificial or natural! :sad1: ). Heading back to your resort in the afternoon helps, too....take a swim or just rest. Dress as cool as possible. Evenings can be humid, too, but at least you don't have both the sun and the humidity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter