weather for mardi gras crowds woohoo

I've been watching that 10 day forecast for about a week now, and it's driving me crazy. This morning, it had a high of 83 and sunny for Tuesday, and now it's changed again. I bet if you check it tonight before you go to bed, it will change again...

At least we aren't gonig to deal with rainy, cold days!!!:woohoo:

LOL I started checking the 10 day over the weekend..and its crazy :confused3

It changes from morning to night every day!

Still, like Praline said..its starting to look reallllly nice :-) Ill keep a look out for ya'll at MCO!

Woohoo!!! I've been "stalking" the weather channel as well. It is getting so close!

yeah thats really not far from me at all! I like talking on the Mardi Gras threads because I always felt like there wasn't anyone from around here on..but I don't feel so alone:goodvibes

yup I pass by your place going down i55 every few weeks to visit the parents.

It seems I know several people who are going to be there for Mardi gras. Even my UPS man told me he was going :rotfl:

I have also been looking at accuweather.com, it looks like next week is going to great. We are heading out of Lafayette on Saturday. Look out WDW here we come!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter