Weather at Disney rigth now

nancy01

Earning My Ears
We are leaving for Disney tomorrow. We usually go in October when it's really hot. I'm having a hard time knowing what to pack for our trip this time! Anyone who's there now or who lives in Orlando, what's the weather like right now and over the next week? Is it chilly at night? Do we need pants and long sleeves or would t-shirts and a hoodie work? Please help!

Try weather.com (Weather Channel). They have the current weather conditions as well as 10 days in the future.

Better yet, check out a local tv station www.wesh.com; I find that weather.com is often inaccurate.

Totally agree.

Today is a perfect example of what to expect from now until about May, it's very windy, high in the 60's, cloudy and damp. 2 days from now, it will be near or in the 80's. People at Disney will not be happy with the weather today!

Thanks guys! I have found weather.com inaccurate in the past too. I wi try the new link you gave me. We are from Ontario Canada and it's very cold here right now but I don't want to be unprepared in case Orlando is also chilly.

Totally agree.

Today is a perfect example of what to expect from now until about May, it's very windy, high in the 60's, cloudy and damp. 2 days from now, it will be near or in the 80's. People at Disney will not be happy with the weather today!

Typical Florida winters :crazy2: cold for 2-3 days straight and then up into the 80's for 5 days!! I HATE IT!!!

Currently it's one of those cold days, tomorrow is supposed to be even colder but then steadily warming back up to the 80's by the weekend!

It's cold and windy right now. Tonight is going to be very cold and then it is going back to the upper 70's and mid 80's. I just went out and am in long sleeves and jeans but I would wear a coat if I went to a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter