• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wear green to DL???

I'll be wearing my green DIS lanyard - so if anybody sees me, a single female traveller at the end of August with a green lanyard - say hi!

Jo

I have a lime green button that was made for my by another DIS member. Its got my DIS name and my 'real' name. Next week will be my first chance to wear it. In the past, I've had lime green ribbons tied to my backpack, but no one ever noticed.

Thanks for the replies!!!
On my last WDW, I had green ribbons on our backpack, my fanny pack and my camera bag, but no disers stopped me. I'll put them back on and hope for the best!

Does anyone know why lime green is the color the DISers have picked? I am trying to figure out how it relates to Disney! :confused3 ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

I wore my lime green DIS shirt the day we went to California Adventure and was so disappointed that no one came up and said "hello". Maybe next time...

It just seems like there are not that many DISer's at DLR. Isn't it the same 25 of us making most of the posts on this board? :rotfl: I have personally never seen any DISer's at WDW either. I just ordered a DIS lanyard to wear.

ChisJo - when will you be there? We will be there Aug 29 - Sep 2.

Hey guys, I just stumbled in here. I am a DISer for the Cruise Line. A bunch of us going on the May 28th Mexican Riviera cruise have decided to wear the lime green to meet up. I didn't know it was a "thing" with a bunch of people. I am pretty new to the whole "DIS" thing. So, now I too am confused as to why lime green is the color of choice.

karylrocks said:
It just seems like there are not that many DISer's at DLR. Isn't it the same 25 of us making most of the posts on this board? :rotfl: I have personally never seen any DISer's at WDW either. I just ordered a DIS lanyard to wear.

ChisJo - when will you be there? We will be there Aug 29 - Sep 2.
How do you order a DIS lanyard? Where can I get one? :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

ChisJo - when will you be there? We will be there Aug 29 - Sep 2

I will be in the Anaheim area from Aug 26-Sept 3. I haven't decided which days to do DL yet, but I will keep you posted!

Jo

we have a DIS lime green luggage tag. I have it on our backpack. We will be there July 1-11... BTW never did have anyone notice at WDW but maybe DL will be different

I went to go buy a pin, at disshop and the pin is 1.25 so thats fine and all. But Shipping is 5.50? Does anyone know if its possible not to spend almost three times the cost of the pin for shipping? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter