We won Magical Family for the cruise!

Congratulations! It sounds wonderful, a once in a lifetime bit of magic, well done you and well done Disney :wizard:

We got Family of the Week after ordering room service our first night. We got copies of the dining room menu every night and could order directly to our room. We also got little messages and surprises in our room each night - it was awesome! We found out when we got back to our room and found a certificate about being chosen as Family of the Week. I think it's totally random. We were first time cruisers and quite possibly the last family on the ship as we had to drive from Houston to Port Canaveral the day before - 1000miles in 19hours - because our standby flights fell through!! Disney wasn't aware of any of that but maybe we looked so thankful to be on board by the time we got there at 3pm that someone took pity on us!! Whatever it was, it made our cruise extra special.

Congrats! I have been working to be picked Family of the Day. I keep going on cruises, having fun and spending time with my family on the cruise. Since I have not been picked yet, I have to keep booking more cruises. Been on 7 so far and have 2 more booked.

Some how, some way, some day, I WILL BE FAMILY OF THE DAY. Gosh I hope I get it before I hit my 100th cruise!

Due to my dedication to this goal...I keep booking and hoping!

Amanda

I agree with you Amanda! We were on the same cruise two weeks ago and I am ready for another one! Oh how I wish!!!

It was great to meet you and your daughter...she is adorable...I hope the goody bags put a smile on her face!

Cindy

Congratulations to all of you for being the 'chosen ones'... Disney definetly knows how to add pixie dust to their guest vacations...:wizard:

Guess we will continue with our quest to someday be the' chosen ones'!:woohoo:

Amazing :-) Why is level 2 noisy? That's where we are booked... :scared1:
Only certain areas are noisy, like the rooms under the nightclubs and 2626, which is right over a cargo door. There are plenty of quiet rooms on deck 2 also but you must choose wisely.

It was our first Disney Cruise & my DH wasn't completely sold on the Magic of Disney :wizard: at the time. Well that completely changed by the end of the cruise. We would come back to our room & little gifts were left for us, note cards, a tray of fruit, an extra large tray of cookies. It was amazing. On our last night a CM came to our table and presented us with a photo album and told us she was the one who chose us when I went up to Guest Relations to drop off pillowcases to be signed. It was so nice being able to thank her in person for making our trip so magical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter