We Will Miss You Dustin!

Best of luck to Dustin! So the big question is, WHERE is Dustin going?

Best Wishes to you Dustin....I am so glad that I was able to meet you in person.

Wow. I'm sad to see this. I haven't gotten a chance to watch this week's show yet. Dustin, I've really enjoyed your contributions to the DIS podcasts, the Trip, etc. Best of luck to you in whatever your next step is!

I am very sad to hear that you are leaving, but I am happy for the new adventure you are about to start. I hope you keep in touch with us all! I enjoyed meeting you in nj a few years ago, my son still tells people he met famous disney people from that meeting! Best wishes for all you do!

Well I hadn't seen it yet so I just watched the end, and it's true? Because I'm sitting here hoping I'm just dreaming.. ahh sadness!! Good luck Dustin!!!! I have loved what you've brought to the show and while I'm very sad to see you go I'm happy for you too! Wishing you all the best!! We're going to miss you!

I just heard the news this morning and I am so sad! Dustin, I think you brought such a nice balance to the team and you will be truly missed. I loved your energy and positivity in each and every show. I will always remember your Rafiki's Planet Watch "train conductor voice" and how it freaked Teresa out! Good luck to you and all your future endeavors. I know whatever you do, you will be successful:-)

Well done, Dustin. You helped guide the show to place I had hoped it would go when I first heard it (too) many moons ago. Best wishes going forward.

-Jay

It's true that you only miss things when they're gone (or going) and I'm missing you already and everything you brought to the Podcast. Hope you can make a special guest appearance sometime in future.

But by all means stay hungry in your ambitions and focused on your goals but always remember who your friends are and where you came from.

I would say "good luck" but good luck looks an awful lot like hard work. So you being the hard worker and all i'll just say "Stay on Fleek Dustin"! :thumbsup2

Thanks for everything Dustin
if you never helped bring the DisUnplugged to video...may have never became a fan

wishing you all the best for your future success in all areas of life.

Dustin, will you be at Disapalooza or the recording on 12/6? I was hoping to meat EVERYONE, especially one of my favorite members of the team!

Thanks for everything Dustin
if you never helped bring the DisUnplugged to video...may have never became a fan

wishing you all the best for your future success in all areas of life.
I have to agree - now that I've been watching the VIDOcasts for awhile, I'll go back and listen to the AUDIOs only, but what got me hooked was the fact that it was video!

I'll miss you Dustin! I'll miss looking at you almost as much as I'll miss the noise that you make when you are shocked! I can't even figure out words to describe the sound, but it cracks me up every time I hear it!
Best wishes in whatever your future endeavor is for now. I would love to know where you're going so that I can tune in to that too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter