We Will Miss You Dustin!

Congratulations and Good Luck with the new job Dustin!!! You have an amazing talent - it was only a matter of time before someone gave you an offer you couldn't refuse. You will definitely be missed.

Even though we are all excited for you Dustin, I am extremely sad you are leaving. I have enjoyed all the shows you have been a part of. You have a great balance of professionalism, fun and knowledge about everything Disney. Please pop in from time to time and let us all know how you are doing. Best of Luck You will be missed.

Dustin, as you can see everyone really appreciates what you have done for the show, best of luck for the future and hopefully you will return as a special guest from time to time.

Thanks for everything.

I just watched the episode and heard the news. I can't say anything that hasn't already been said by others, but Dustin you will be greatly missed brother. Your love of Disney never stopped you from offering critical and insightful commentary on the parks, attractions, and guests themselves. You did it all mostly with a huge smile on your face and a joke ready in your back pocket.

Stepping up to host the segments showed us that you can lead and direct the flow of conversation as well.

Best of luck to you homie and like everyone else I hope you come back to visit the Bob Varley studio some day.

Peace, love and much scrilla!!!
Was trying to remember the "money word" Dustin used that time that I'd never heard - thanx for the reminder! :)

Awwww Dustin's going! Well I hope he succeeds at whatever path life takes him down! He'll be missed on the Dis!

NOOO! I forbid you from leaving Dustin! Where will i get all the Jurassic Park quotes from? Good luck in your future exploits! :)

The DIS Unplugged is losing a great treasure! I'm sure you will be successful in the next step in your career. Hope your love of Disney brings you back as a guest on occasion! Best wishes and thanks for your contributions -- totally enjoyable podcasts!

Does anyone else think it's strange that this was announced on the 2nd hour podcast and not the main news show? No mention by Pete?

Does anyone else think it's strange that this was announced on the 2nd hour podcast and not the main news show? No mention by Pete?

No, I think it made sense to do it that way at the end of the shows for the day rather than having Dustin's departure become the focus of the segment show. Further, it made sense for Dustin to tell the audience himself on the show he hosts.

I would guess his last show on Sept 22nd will be one of the most watched in DIS Unplugged podcasts in history..............my bet is the News show will stay the news show........and the second show will be, for lack of a better word, Tribute to Dustin" show.............classic moments......goodbyes from other podcast members.....etc. Should be a great show, if thats how it goes......... I imagine since his end date was given something will be done. :D

Doug :goofy:

Good luck Dustin. Thanks for all your efforts best of luck in the future!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter