We Will be at the Fort This Weekend

DisCamper

Just waiting for the next WDW trip
Well it looks like we are heading to the fort this weekend. Shelby talked Cheryle into going and it is not hard to sell me on the ideal .So it looks like we will be there this weekend:cool1:

Ask for loop 1700. We would love to have the company but you better not walk through Grandma's site. She and the poor guy across the street had it out day one. Grandma won and he now goes to the comfort station at the beginning on the loop.:rotfl2: Was only a matter of time.

Well the weekend trip is now Cheryle staying the whole week and I have to work. That sucks for me so see you Sat, Sunday Cheryle will see you Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri and I will be back Friday Night

I am sooo jealous, if Rich wasn't in the hospital we would join you. Have a great time and do some looping for us.
Make sure Cheryle stays in the golf cart!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo jealous, if Rich wasn't in the hospital we would join you. Have a great time and do some looping for us.
Make sure Cheryle stays in the golf cart!!!!!!!!!!

Did you leave the Duct Tape with Angie? Cuz we both know that's the only way I can stay in the cart!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

I forgot to leave the tape at Angie's. Maybe she can get some before you get there. Maybe we should request that all rental carts come with duct tape incase Cheryle rents them!!!!!!:rotfl:

I think I am beginning to see a trend here - Todd says when he leaves, he is taking all sharp items with him. :confused3, Are y'all saying I'm accident prone??!!??

I had to buy the biggest first aid kit they make and I have to buy band aids by the case so you do the math

When i made the Res I had them note for Jason to come by every 2 hrs to check on you

Well the trailer is loaded we are packed and ready for a week at the fort.

I have gorilla tape, does that count? However, Grandma can make her stay in the cart with some bungee cords, duct tape, electrical ties and spit. She carries plenty of those around.:lmao: Hurry up and get here people. I sure hope I am here Thursday so I can watch Pete back his camper in.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter