• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We were upgraded at BC!!

siouxi31

DIS Veteran
:cool1:
Yes, we received another upgrade! Each trip has included an upgrade to from a standard to a water view. I didn't think we'd be so lucky this time but it happened and the view was beautiful and with a full balcony. It was room 2617. The view was behind the volley ball court where we could see the Boardwalk and Tower of Terror.
We also had some great towel animals by mousekeepers. There were two swans kissing (like a heart), Dumbo, and a dog.

I just love hearing that people got upgrades. The pixie dust is still working! Hope you had a great vacation.

We're leaving for BC in 15 days! Booked two standard rooms and will not be dissapointed if we don't get upgraded (just hoping for our request of connecting rooms). But I sure love hearing about those who do get a little pixie dust......... :flower:

Wow, That is great! I do love hearing about people getting upgrades. We are going in one month and it would be terrific to get one. But alright otherwise. We have never had a bad room. Just being at one of the resorts is heaven anyway!
Redbudlover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter