We were the Castle Suite Family on 11-18-07

That is so awesome. Someone would have to pinch me cause I would think I was dreaming it. :laughing:

Awesome for you. Of course there are numerous people on the board who would rather no one win if they can't. I say - stop whining! Enjoy the stories and be happy for the winners!

I can't believe some people would be that mean spirited! That is just awful. I would feel great just seeing another family get a wonderful dream like that.

Congrats to the original poster. What a fabulous dream on an already memorable vacation!

Are they allowed to post pictures or is there some waiver that you have to sign? Very cool! My hubby works for Disney so I will never be able to stay a night in the castle so I'm stuck living vicariously through everyone else :)

:woohoo: Way to go :thumbsup2 -- That is terrific - congratulations ............... hope some pics will be posted for us to see

Wow, that's fab!
Such a shame there are jealous people that would rather no-one was happy! At least if someone gets the prize then others can hear about it, and dream!
I wanna see pics! What is there in the room, is it the usual Disney shower gel / shampoo? Coffee? Do you get complimentary room service? So many questions!

DH asked a Dream Team CM what happens in that situation and they said that if the person turns it down then they give it away again that day. I'm guessing that they would radio back and then the computer would pick another ride/seat/time etc. Someone correct me if I'm wrong:confused3

what is that have the pick the lucky family to stay in the castle?
a random spot somewhere around disney is chosen by a computer and whoevers their gets it???

...okay, so I've been lurking here and

WAITING

FOR

THOSE

GOSH

DARNED

PICTURES

OF

THE

CASTLE

SUITE!!!

:hyper:

Where are you..............

OH WINNER..........................

WHERE ARE YOU///////////////

We need information!!!!!!

OKAY so................if its sooooooo GREAT WHY IS NO ONE GIVING DETAILS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter