We were dreamed!

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
My DH and I got dreamed a couple of times. He really wanted a dream FP, but there weren't a lot of those going around, and we didn't really need one anyway. We did get dream ears. My DH saw two CM's passing them out in CA to anyone heading to the winery, so we decided to change course a litte. Later on we were in DL standing forelornly in front of Storybook canal because it was an unscheduled closure. A CM came out and stared talking to us. She apologized that it was closed, but the train had broken down so they took the opportunity to repaint a couple things that were fading. I told her we were going to pretend it was the tunnel of love since this was our anniversary trip, so she asked why we didn't have anniversary pins, and we said it was because our anniversary was way back in July, but we were just celebrating later because DH wanted to go on the run. Well, she tells us to wait there and she brings us anniversary pins and some bubbles to blow on another ride (and pretend its the tunnel of love) and a front-of-the-line pass to said ride (we picked Alice in Wonderland) and she gave us special dream pins with Tinkerbell on them that say, "Where Dreams come true." We're suppose to keep one and give one to someone special. The bubbles came in handy later when we were waiting for fireworks and the kid next to us was really restless. We had him entertained for a half an hour. I think I'll bring bubbles next time we come with the whole fam. I also confused some people waiting in line for the Nemo ride while we were waiting for the monorail. They couldn't see me and thought the bubbles were part of the effects for the Nemo ride. :joker:

I also got a pair of the Tinkerbell pins. I saw a lady walk up to a CM near the Sword in the Stone and he gave her a set so I ran over with my DNiece and got one too!

Ooh - how fun! Love the bubble idea!
We were in the parks for 6 days, and didn't even see anyone handing anything out! We did see a few *Dream Fastpasses* throughout the parks, but I was surprised not to see more things!
During one early entry day, a very nice cast member gave us Honored guest pins, as we were amoung the first to ride Mr. Toad!

That is so cool! We love bubbles!
In April we went to DL and it was lunch time. My youngest DD (7) was VERY cranky. So bad, that we were just laughing at her because she was being so OVER dramatic!! Oh my gosh! She was so mad at us. So we were going up to order our lunch and the nice cashier asked her if she was having a good time. "No!" she responded. So the cashier told her that she could make her feel better but does she know how to share. (ears perking up now) So she gave her the tinker bell pins. We were so excited!!! She knows how much I love tink so she wanted to give me the half that says "give to a friend" I convinced her to save it and give it to a stranger at some point.
It was neat because it took her 2 days to find the "one" It happened to be in line at Screamin' and it just happened to be the little girls BDay. They stood in line together and acted like old friends. We even took a picture of the girls together! So much fun!
It's a blast to "pay it forward"

We got Dream FastPasses in CA and my DD was given the Tinkerbell pins at the pin cart in DTD as well. We were explaining to a CM that she was new at trading pins, so he gave the set to her and explained that she should keep one of each and trade one of each. I thought that was pretty cool of him to take the time to get her started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter