We went to the IASW AP preview today!

PryncessChrysty

Merrily on our way to nowhere in particular
And we loved it! The changes are fairly subtle, and super cute! It was fun trying to find all of the characters along the way, too! :thumbsup2

I kinda expected a backlash on the new characters in IASW. But i guess it seems to turn into a positive review. :) I watched a preview on TV and it looks really really nice.

There was reference in our news yesterday to it and it mentioned that you can't please everyone. I can't wait to see it this summer! :cool1:

We're going to go see it tomorrow - rain or shine! It's one of my very favorite rides and I've missed it!

I'm excited to see it too! Maybe this will be the ride we try to get on tonight so we don't "have" to do it again this weekend. I'm guessing the lines will be long the next couple of days.

I saw it too and it was great! I was very much anti adding new characters, but they did great I think. I guess I was just imagining these gigantic Disney stuffed animals or something. But they look like they were meant to be there all along!

We saw it yesterday too and thought it was great. I liked it better than the winter overlay. The only one I didn't think fit well was Ariel but the whole thing was awsome.

The weather today is NOT nice. The rain just makes everything feel cold.

I can't wait to see it. I have had mixed emotions on it. SO we will see. Its my daughters favorite ride so we are glad its back!

I saw it too and it was great! I was very much anti adding new characters, but they did great I think. I guess I was just imagining these gigantic Disney stuffed animals or something. But they look like they were meant to be there all along!

When this topic came up several months ago and people were debating about whether or not it was a good idea I was thinking the same thing, that they were going to throw in big stuffed animals or something. Not sure why that was the image in my mind but glad to hear it wasn't just me thinking that. Then someone posted a link to show how they had done it at one of the other parks (can't remember if it was DLP or Hong Kong maybe?). After looking at those pictures I relaxed and realized that it could look really cute. Can't wait to go and see it for myself! Glad it's getting favorable reviews so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter