We want to see Cindy!

MandM-Mom

DIS Veteran
WHere is Magic kingdom can we see Cinderella? I could not get a PS for her breakfast or Dinner. We are going to CRT for dinner, will she be in the lobby. Will there be another chance in the park for a meet and greet? DD4 in so excited to meet her, I keep telling her we will try to find her!

Toontown. Cinderella has her own line to go see her. Go in the morning and you'll beat the crowds.

I'm not sure if Cindy will be there, but I made PS yesterday for PSD for May 8th at Epcot...when I was talking to the CM, there were several PS spots still available

Hope that helps!
:earsgirl:

christih said:
I'm not sure if Cindy will be there, but I made PS yesterday for PSD for May 8th at Epcot...when I was talking to the CM, there were several PS spots still available

Hope that helps!
:earsgirl:

Was that for the breakfast or the lunch/dinner! My family would not like the food served for lunch/dinner.

Cindy at grand flordian dinner was really wonderful our little princess loved
cindy, the mice and fairy godmother but prince charming she had nothing to do with him we kept saying poor prince charming but she didnt even want to look at him

DD was 2-1/2 when we saw Cinderella in Toontown. We were the last ones in the room and Cinderella sat down and put the princess: on her lap. Cinderella spoke with her for a long time. The room was filled with "oohs and aahs".

It will probably be the most magical experience I will ever have at WDW because for a few minutes it was like my princess: was the only one in the park.

nluvwithmickey said:
Why not give 1900 Park fare a try. I hear she is there with Prince Charming at dinnertime.

We did this dinner...it was great! Cinderella, Perla and Suzy (mice), Prince Charming, and the Fairy Godmother were there. Just some advice if you do it...see the Fairy Godmother before you go in. We were planning to see her after dinner and she was gone when we came out :sad:

It is a lot of fun though!

My understanding is that Cindy will be the one Princess not at PSB. In January we did see her at Epcot however, just outside France. We had just been in the shop where Belle and the Beast were and as we walked out Cindy was sitting on the edge of one of those flowerbeds signing autographs. There was only a couple of kids there and after they finished my GD got quite a bit of one on one time with her until another child showed up. We got alot more time with her there than we did a few days later at CRT. She was very friendly and talked quite awhile with my GD.

I was really surprised a few days later at CRT when my GD didn't notice Cindy was a different person than she had met a few days earlier at Epcot. CRT's Cindy didn't spend near as much time with her though--just long enough to say hi, sign autographs, and pose for a picture, whereas Cindy at Epcot was much more friendly and talkative. By the way, we also saw Snow White in Germany and she was much friendlier than the Snow White at CRT also. I think it was probably because they had more time to interact while they were out and about in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter