WE tv DFTW show coming again!

I just FINALLY got to watch it last week!! It was really good!

Thanks! I haven't checked out the WE website in ages so it's great to know we'll be on again!

Hope those who missed it the first time around enjoy! :goodvibes

Thanks for posting this! I saw it the first time it aired but I realized after the fact that it would've been nice to tape to show my mom and future mother-in-law.

You just made my day! We got married on May 4th last year and never got to see the DFTW show...I'll dvr it and watch it together on our anniversary! Yeah!:love:

Last year when I was in Disneyland I bought a dvd called How To Plan Your Dream Wedding by Disney Fairy Tale Weddings.

I just wondered if this show is similar to this DVD we bought or completely different :confused3

I would watch to see for myself but we don’t get this channel in oz :headache:

noooo its not fair!! we dont have any channels in the UK showing disney weddings!!!

Grr! I missed it again, anyone aware of future air dates?? (I realize this is going out on a limb, haha, but I have to ask!)

YAY! I had a friend tivo it, so I finally got to see it. It was awesome! All the brides on there were so beautiful. It really portrayed all the different styles of weddings in a lovely way.

It really makes me wish I could afford Cindy's carriage though...:worship:
Maybe for my 25th anniversary!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter