WE told our DD8 we are going back in 80 days

Yay for you guys!! Isn't it cool to watch your kids get all wrapped up in the big Disney event, too?

We just broke the news to our 3 DSs this weekend, too. We were originally going down in November by car and staying at Fort Wilderness - when they offered Free Dining again we changed our plans but didn't tell the boys. This also means we'll be flying and they are SO psyched for that!

Looks like we'll be neighbors at WDW, too, for a few days!...we'll be at POR! :thumbsup2

That is so cool. I remember my parents got us a stone on the walk to the contemporary and my mother blew up the picture and then made it into a puzzle and we had to put it together and figured out we were going.

You parents do the funnest things. and 80 days out its not to far away. I have 5 months to go. :) have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter