• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We Skipped Wishes to Ride Stitch?! an October 2013 Trip Report (COMPLETED!~2/2/14)

Really enjoyed your TR! We are going around the same time this year so it was nice to read about the weather and crowds! Also thanks for the tip, even if you just used them one day we will bring some little fans with us just to be on the safe side!

Also, not sure why I noticed this but I hope you and your SO got some photos of just the two of you! Family pics are awesome, but nice to have some "sweetheart" photos too. Okay, I'll be quiet now! lol

Thanks again for sharing, it was great!

Really enjoyed your TR! We are going around the same time this year so it was nice to read about the weather and crowds! Also thanks for the tip, even if you just used them one day we will bring some little fans with us just to be on the safe side!

Also, not sure why I noticed this but I hope you and your SO got some photos of just the two of you! Family pics are awesome, but nice to have some "sweetheart" photos too. Okay, I'll be quiet now! lol

Thanks again for sharing, it was great!

Ha, I don't think we did!!! I think the kiss on the bridge with DS closing his eyes was the closest we got! We'll have to try to do that next time!

I'm halfway through your TR but have to get back to work:) - enjoying on my lunch break.

We are in TN too and just reserved a Fall break trip this same week. The crowds are surprising me, though. I've done Sept (labor day week) and Feb. Once over Presidents week (never again) and the rest end of Feb with no crowds.

I'm halfway through your TR but have to get back to work:) - enjoying on my lunch break.

We are in TN too and just reserved a Fall break trip this same week. The crowds are surprising me, though. I've done Sept (labor day week) and Feb. Once over Presidents week (never again) and the rest end of Feb with no crowds.

Thanks for reading!! I am SO READY to pick trip dates for next October but our school board and teachers are arguing over the 2014-15 calendar so it hasn't been released yet. GRRR!

I just found this and am about to read it all.

I am beyond honored that you mentioned my TR and it had that effect on you. :) I was actually reading my TR today in order to remember some details in preparation for our upcoming trip when I saw you'd finished one. I clicked on the link as soon as I was finished. I can't wait to read about your adventures although I see things were rough at the beginning.

LOVED your trip report! I am planning another WDW trip for this Oct/Nov ('14) and cannot wait. Your last picture of the 3 of you waving to the castle brought tears to my eyes ( I'm such a Disney freak! lol) Thank you so much for sharing! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter