We saw "Changling" tonight...

Charade

<font color=royalblue>I'm the one on the LEFT side
Wow.

What a great but very disturbing movie.

Charade, those are my thoughts exactly. Very good acting. It was definitely one of the best movies I have seen all year. I highly recommend it, but I would not bring children to see it as there are some disturbing scenes.

Such a sad story. I understand that in the movie they don't go into the fact that the killer used to take the boys and rent them out to local pedophiles. Ummm...yeah, it's probably a good thing that was kept out.

lttlmc3, if you change the font to white, you can tell people to highlight it if they want to see it. That way it won't tell about that part of the movie.

I was very disappointed with this movie. They had such a powerful and heartwrenching story, yet it was told so poorly that I really never felt moved to tears. I'm one that cries at the drop of a hat and even made sure to have tissues in my pocket for Changeling, but I didn't need them. I'll be very surprised if this film gets any nominations.

I really wanted it to be a great movie too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter