• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We redeemed our Vouchers Just back From Disney

So I just want to understand... I will have 3 GAD vouchers.

Can I use:

1 for Fast Passes at MK
1 for Fast Passes at HS
1 for Fast Passes at EP

or

1 for Fast Passes at MK
1 for Fast Passes at HS
1 set of ears or figurine with pins?

TIA and I hope you don't mind my question on your thread.

So I just want to understand... I will have 3 GAD vouchers.

Can I use:

1 for Fast Passes at MK
1 for Fast Passes at HS
1 for Fast Passes at EP

or

1 for Fast Passes at MK
1 for Fast Passes at HS
1 set of ears or figurine with pins?

TIA and I hope you don't mind my question on your thread.

Yes and yes. You can use them for any combination of the options.

When you want to redeem your vouchers, go to the Guest Relations station at the park of your choice. We redeemed ours at MK. You need to have your voucher, photo id, and park ticket if you are not redeeming it for a day at the park.

I hope this answers all your questions, let me know if you have any other.

Kim

Is the guest relations station inside or outside of the park?

Is the guest relations station inside or outside of the park?

Both :)

But just a clarification - if you are redeeming a GAD voucher, you should do it at the "Will Call" window/booth for that park. That is usually at one of the ticket booths, which will be marked.

At the MK gate, since there are no ticket booths, the Guest Relations window to the right of the turnstiles is usually also the Will Call window. Occasionally it is in the round building near the bag check.

If for some reason the will call window is NOT open, then go to the GR window.

Thanks for the info
we did our volunteer time this week and already got the email to recieve vouchers
so far so good
a great program that is running smoothly:banana:

Both :)

But just a clarification - if you are redeeming a GAD voucher, you should do it at the "Will Call" window/booth for that park. That is usually at one of the ticket booths, which will be marked.

At the MK gate, since there are no ticket booths, the Guest Relations window to the right of the turnstiles is usually also the Will Call window. Occasionally it is in the round building near the bag check.

If for some reason the will call window is NOT open, then go to the GR window.

So whether we want fastpasses, park tickets, or the pin hat, we go to the Will Call or Guest Relations BEFORE we enter through the park turnstyles?

Giasmom thanks so much for the figurine pic. DD16 will be getting this. DD16's Seasonal Pass expires 1/23/2011 so its too late to use the voucher toward a free ticket for upgrade since the ticket expires more than 30 days prior to her SP expiring. She will be very excite about the figurine though. Thanks again.

Quick question. Do you get the Donald FP card for everyone in your party or 1 card that will print out all of the FPs for that ride? I guess to put it simply does the party have to stay together?

Quick question. Do you get the Donald FP card for everyone in your party or 1 card that will print out all of the FPs for that ride? I guess to put it simply does the party have to stay together?

See post #9.

Beware the error in the first part of post #9. Everyone is supposed to be present at the window to get all the FPXCs for the group, WITH their tickets.

Although a CM might give you them if you only have the groups tickets, it is not the norm.

wondering if we can use use one voucher for FP (I have a multi-day ticket) and the others can present their GAD tickets to be on the FP? Also, is the FP and GAD ticket redemptoin at the same place--b/c I would not want to use a multi-day entrance, then find out that I could not use my voucher to get FP for the GAD tickets.

wondering if we can use use one voucher for FP (I have a multi-day ticket) and the others can present their GAD tickets to be on the FP? Also, is the FP and GAD ticket redemptoin at the same place--b/c I would not want to use a multi-day entrance, then find out that I could not use my voucher to get FP for the GAD tickets.

Not sure if this is what you're asking, but for the FP option, if you present your voucher to receive FPs you will receive enough for up to 6 (or more if you're lucky) other people in your party that are present. They don't need to have a voucher to receive their FP under your voucher. They can save theirs for another park if they don't need a ticket or don't want the ears. Can't answer your other question...

Yes - to a point. First, Disney only advertises up to 6 GAD FP cards, although several have reported getting more and no one has reported being denied yet.

Second, everyone redeeming the GAD vouchers for tickets need to do theirs FIRST, so they have their 1-day GAD ticket in hand before the person redeeming for the FP cards does theirs, as everyone needs to have a valid ticket for that day to get the card. Only the person redeeming the voucher needs to have a multi-day ticket.

I know there have not been any reports of later than 11am arrivals being denied the FP option, but if we arrive to Epcot(1pmish) after having lunch at 50'd PT in DHS, we should be able to get a FP, right? If the FP option isn't available is the hat and pins an option?:confused3 or does everything stop at 11am?

I know there have not been any reports of later than 11am arrivals being denied the FP option, but if we arrive to Epcot(1pmish) after having lunch at 50'd PT in DHS, we should be able to get a FP, right? If the FP option isn't available is the hat and pins an option?:confused3 or does everything stop at 11am?

They do not give any limitations for the hat+pins option, although it could conceivably be limited by supply, but if they ever do stop giving the FPs, they'd better have a good supply of the hats/figurines.

As for the FP, yes, it is possible they won't have them at 1, but only because they say it is possible.

Quick additional question...are the FP machine on during pm EMH?(DHS specifically) Would the FP card work during that time? Thanks in advance!

Quick additional question...are the FP machine on during pm EMH?(DHS specifically) Would the FP card work during that time? Thanks in advance!

Not necessarily. FP is not always used during EMH, and if it isn't the FPXC won't work for you as the FP line itself will be closed.

If it IS open, I believe the FPXC will still work.

Since someone asked, here is a photo of the pins you are given to wear around the park.

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

Do you get one of these even if you choose the FastPass option?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter