We passed ROFR!!!!!

Shooby doo

DIS Veteran
Just found out today that we have passed ROFR:cheer2: 175 points SSR at $68/point,which we thought was an absolute bargain,pity about £/$ ratio but hehho,we were advised that it was pretty close to borderline but as there were so few points available for this year then there was a good chance.
SD:thumbsup2 :cool1:

Congratulations!!! That's a great price - it must help to take some of the sting out of the current exchange rate... :thumbsup2

Pebbles it has been just under 3 weeks in fact just checked the date & it was just over 2 weeks!
We were worried about the price because it was quite a bit lower than the majority of the rest but when I spoke to Scot at the Timeshare Store he said that it had been priced "agressively" to sell & that it had a good chance because there were only 1/2 of the points available for 2009.We were only in Orlando in Sept so that didn't bother us,just wish we had got our act together sooner!We were still getting $1.76 when we left!
SD:thumbsup2

Pebbles it has been just under 3 weeks in fact just checked the date & it was just over 2 weeks!
We were worried about the price because it was quite a bit lower than the majority of the rest but when I spoke to Scot at the Timeshare Store he said that it had been priced "agressively" to sell & that it had a good chance because there were only 1/2 of the points available for 2009.We were only in Orlando in Sept so that didn't bother us,just wish we had got our act together sooner!We were still getting $1.76 when we left!
SD:thumbsup2

I know why din't they start selling blt in july when it was 2 to the £
we have got a contrat going to rofr at the moment for the same as yours just keeping fingers crossed :thumbsup2

Congratulations and welcome to our home
good price on the points

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter