• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We need some help.

NDMD

Earning My Ears
i am new to the board, but pretty savvy when it comes to Disney. We are annual pass holders and Florida residents. We are going back for a week in June and the kids are doing the Albatross cruise for two hours, with lunch. I was hoping to do a nice brunch while they are gone. I need help finding a restaurant for breakfast or brunch in the Boardwalk area. I was considering hopping into Epcot, but the World showcase will not be open yet.

I have the 9:30a segway booked while our kids our doing the Albatross cruise. That might be a possibility.

Cape May is a character breakfast and I don't know if you are up for that but Spoodles has a nice buffet with breakfast pizza that my hubby just loves!! Have a great time!!

When in June , my kids are doing it June 30, I know you Floridians get out of school earlier than us!!

We are looking for a nicer-than-buffet meal. I hope I do not sound like a snob, but we do not enjoy most buffets. Thanks again.

and the cruise is June 9th. Excuse my ignorance, but what is the segway? I'll have to look into Spoodles.

The Segway is a glorifies scooter (don't know how else to describe it) that you drive around World Showcase before it opens. They have a 9:30a tour , so I booked it and I have to call the Marina and see if they can hold the kids for the 15 minutes that they overlap. I was told by the tour desk that alot of people do this and I hope they do. I am not comfortable with getting back late so I may leave the tour 15 minutes early.

By the way I know Spoodles has a regular menu also but I believe the only other breakfast option might be the Yacht Club Galley. I don't beleive anyone else is open for a sit down meal. There is however some options in the Swan and Dolphin but I am not as familiar with their dining. Sorry couldn't help more!!

I now know exactly what the Segway is. I knew I had heard the word before. I have read a lot about Spoodles today and it seems like it will be perfect. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter