• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We need help Please !!!

MKhead72

Have you ever stopped to think, and forgot to star
Ok I'm going to try and make this as short as possible. Here goes, we are doing a trip the beginning of April with another family. Our family are AP holders, the other family are SP holders. They have a MIL that was going to go with them, so they purchased her the 4 day pass on the internet. We have a nephew that is going with us, and we are buying his 4 day pass when we get there. Well, today the other family found out MIL cancled, and they have already purchased her ticket, but have not picked it up yet. Now for the question....can we use the ticket that they have already paid for...for our nephew?:confused3 Can anyone please help us to figure this out?:thumbsup2 Thanks for any help!!!

Ok I'm going to try and make this as short as possible. Here goes, we are doing a trip the beginning of April with another family. Our family are AP holders, the other family are SP holders. They have a MIL that was going to go with them, so they purchased her the 4 day pass on the internet. We have a nephew that is going with us, and we are buying his 4 day pass when we get there. Well, today the other family found out MIL cancled, and they have already purchased her ticket, but have not picked it up yet. Now for the question....can we use the ticket that they have already paid for...for our nephew?:confused3 Can anyone please help us to figure this out?:thumbsup2 Thanks for any help!!!

A new, never-used ticket can be used by anyone.
(There are issues regarding adults and Florida resident vs non-Florida resident, of course.)

How old is your nephew?
Is everyone a Florida resident?

My nephew is 16, and he as the rest of us are all FL. residents. His school ID should work...right? Thanks Robo...I knew I could count on you!! :thumbsup2:worship:

Did the MIL member purchase using the Military discount online? If so, you cant use the ticket. That person has to show ID before picking up their tickets. If they bought it online regular with basic discounts, then yes your nephew can use it. You may want to ask them about the ticket.

bookbunny said:
Did the MIL member purchase using the Military discount online? If so, you cant use the ticket. That person has to show ID before picking up their tickets. If they bought it online regular with basic discounts, then yes your nephew can use it. You may want to ask them about the ticket.

Most Mothers-In-Law are not military. Most.

Sorry about that. I work with the military and MIL meant military for me. I need to keep a copy of the abbreviations close so I do mix things up. LOL:rotfl:

Sorry about that. I work with the military and MIL meant military for me. I need to keep a copy of the abbreviations close so I do mix things up. LOL:rotfl:

It's ok...lol, when I first got on the Boards I was like "What the heck are they saying?" :rotfl2: But after spending alot of time around here, I can figure out most of them...most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter