We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are Fantastic!

If poissible, I would love one to surprise my Family with on our August Trip

"The Cabrals"

Chip & Dale, Mickey & Minnie......

Rog, you rock my friend! I log in after all this time and this thread is *still* one the top subscribed threads after all this time! btw, i need a new sign, hehe, j/k!

Rog, you rock my friend! I log in after all this time and this thread is *still* one the top subscribed threads after all this time! btw, i need a new sign, hehe, j/k!

Will this do, Sonya?
l14733.jpg

And yes......Rog does ROCK!!

Thanks for all the nice comments...Im glad everyone likes the signs and I think its a great way to meet each other and already know that if nothing else, we have the DIS in common.

Sorry I've fallen behind, Ive been in camping at the Gulf State Park in Alabama, I'll catch up in the next couple of days.

Hope you had a great camping trip. We are headed to a state park here in Indiana next week. Can't tell you how excited I am about the sign. We will proudly display it the next time we camp at FW.

Rog,

Wanted to see if you could make us one of your fabulous signs?
Name: We3Peas
Characters: Pooh, Tigger, Eyeore

We aren't in a hurry so no rush for us. We'll be at the big party on Halloween.

Thanks a lot

Nadine

Rog,

Not going until December but can I have a Mickey head ???

Name: The Harvey's

Larry, Marie and Princess Hollie (see avatar)

I LOVE MICKEY !!!!!

Thanks a bunch !!!

Sonya...Id be happy to make you guys a new, updated sign...just let me know what characters you'd like.

Thanks Rog,

the sign is awesome, dh will be able to size it and laminate it at work before our trip.

You're great!

Thanks so much for the sign, Rog. You are a creative, thoughtful person. Can't wait to display it on our next trip to the Fort!!

Thanks for the sign Rog !!!

And especially for the Yorkie picture !!!

How or should I say where do we display?? For example on our strollers, on a t-shirts, etc?? I need some ideas or thoughts for this.

How or should I say where do we display?? For example on our strollers, on a t-shirts, etc?? I need some ideas or thoughts for this.

Originally, we were just using them as sitemarkers, we'd display them somewhere on our campsite so when folks were looping,we would see the signs and know the DISers, if we recognized the screen name...we may stop to say hello, I usually displayed one in my golfcart as well. Recently...it seems like most folks are putting their families name on them instead of their screen name and they are using them at whatever campground they visit. I have recieved messages with folks using them as teeshirt designs also. Its YOURS to do with as you please....their are no rules whatsoever, get creative!:thumbsup2

couch.jpg

Rog, could we get one of your wonderful signs also? The Hancocks Marquette Hts Illinois. Grumpy, jedi Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and storm trooper Donald. The next part may sound stupid but how do I get it downloaded? 1st trip to FWC in Oct. Making t shirts for us all to wear on DW birthday along with one for our rv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter