We Made United Press International!!

Know what?

I'm feeling kind of silly for letting myself get discouraged so easily the first few days.

I'm so glad we're still fighting, and SO proud of what we're accomplishing! :grouphug:

Woot! All this news coverage is very exciting news! I am glad that we are starting to break through to more and more places!

Know what?

I'm feeling kind of silly for letting myself get discouraged so easily the first few days.

I'm so glad we're still fighting, and SO proud of what we're accomplishing! :grouphug:

You're right! Keep it going and maybe we could turn this whole thing around a little.. :]

Woot!

Keep up the work!

Sending out my letter and flats tomorrow. :)

Woot! Awesome news!

Where is your heart?
'Cause we don't really feel you
Where is your heart?
What we really want is to believe you
Is it so hard
To give us what we need?
We want your heart to bleed
That's all we're asking for
Oh, where is your heart?

Woot! Awesome news!

Where is your heart?
'Cause we don't really feel you
Where is your heart?
What we really want is to believe you
Is it so hard
To give us what we need?
We want your heart to bleed
That's all we're asking for
Oh, where is your heart?

Sorry off topic but, Woot on the Kelly Clarkson lyrics!! Great job on the publicity too guys!

-Stacey

Is someone keeping a list of all the nes links so far?
I think it would be awesome if we could send them all to disney in one awesome Email just so they can see how much not so great publicity they are getting

woot! this is great to hear. we keep finding more and more news stories everyday!

Apparently we could've gone on to CNN, I was on youtube and was watching a video and someone commented:
"on vmkmagic, we contacted CNN about vmk closing, and CNN was going to do a story on it, but when CNN contacted disney about it, disney refused to comment and then CNN refused to do the story. So then people tried calling CNN like why are you not doing the story? and CNN tries to get us off the phone asap on the matter. Obviously disney is hiding something."

Apparently we could've gone on to CNN, I was on youtube and was watching a video and someone commented:
"on vmkmagic, we contacted CNN about vmk closing, and CNN was going to do a story on it, but when CNN contacted disney about it, disney refused to comment and then CNN refused to do the story. So then people tried calling CNN like why are you not doing the story? and CNN tries to get us off the phone asap on the matter. Obviously disney is hiding something."

Yeah. Disney is trying to hide the fact that they're basically throwing several thousand kids out into the cold.

They don't want to destroy their image to the rest of the world.

Awesome!!! Never give up!!

Oh of course Disney don't want their name tarnish..so they will try and keep the stories from getting out! But we must try and keep the stories out there for all to see! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter