We made the news Florida channel 13 interview 4/30!!!

Hooray!!

I can be around then, and would be happy to lend a friendly (avatar) face. Just tell me where to be!

Woot! Great to hear that they are still covering it! Can't wait to hear how it all went!!

I might stop by in the room if I can find it. :goodvibes

Good Luck Fairy! pixiedust:

Fairy, thank you again, so much! It was great meeting you in game, and you have done an awesome thing! I can't wait to see it. :)

I agree. Tyvm Fairy and your room was lots of fun. (Except for the working "girl" but that's another story...) :eek:
~DreamTulip :grouphug:

Thanks Fairy for allowing us into your room during the interview. It was a lot of fun!

Umm, dude, as a girl? On TV? :scared1:

Imagine what the neighboors will say.

Hello My VMK friends! Thanks so very much for coming to my room and waving to the camera! Who knows what will make the editing, but I sure do hope it goes well. I was SOOOOOOO nervous! Jeepers! Start watching for the clip after 9 pm Eastern tonight, and remember...TV adds at least 40 pounds to ya...(if not more ;) )

Long Live VMK!:wizard:

Hello My VMK friends! Thanks so very much for coming to my room and waving to the camera! Who knows what will make the editing, but I sure do hope it goes well. I was SOOOOOOO nervous! Jeepers! Start watching for the clip after 9 pm Eastern tonight, and remember...TV adds at least 40 pounds to ya...(if not more ;) )

Long Live VMK!:wizard:

I don't get florida stations though! :scared1:

I cant wait to see this!

Someone should up it to youtube also :)

Thanks so much for your efforts :thumbsup2

I will let you all know as soon as I see it. Probably wont be right at 9. The anchor lady (Jackie Shutack) said to start checking at 9. It is a news station that rolls the news all day, with nothing but news all day long! Central Florida News 13 -- Unfortuantely I cant tape it...long story :sad1: but I am hoping to get it off the internet later tonight! Fingers crossed!
:wizard:

I will let you all know as soon as I see it. Probably wont be right at 9. The anchor lady (Jackie Shutack) said to start checking at 9. It is a news station that rolls the news all day, with nothing but news all day long! Central Florida News 13 -- Unfortuantely I cant tape it...long story :sad1: but I am hoping to get it off the internet later tonight! Fingers crossed!
:wizard:

yay! Does anyone know a way to watch the florida broadcast while in CA? :laughing: :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter