We made our reservations!

NLPRacing

Certified Disney Addict
We're going to be at the Fort from 06/05/10 to 06/19/10 and we can't hardly wait! Anybody else going to be there at that time?

We'll be at the Fort from 6/7 through 6/16! It just can't get here soon enough! :yay:

We will be going 6/11-6/19/2010, we can't wait. I stumbled accross this forum today searching for campgrounds and became interested in FW. From what I have read it sounds great. This is my first post and when I saw someone was going the same week, I was happy and had to join in. I have not made reservations yet because I did not think we could yet, but I guess I can. I will be on here a lot asking tons of questions because it is all overwhelming. This is my 4th trip to Disney with the last one in 1992, and the first for my DH, DD age 6 and DS age 10. Any pointers are great. I look forward to chatting with everyone.

:welcome:

Here's hoping you can get your reservations... the Fort is a very popular place and often books solid months in advance. If you don't get your days on the first try, keep calling... cancellations happen all the time.

:santa:

Thanks for the input-just booked it!! I feel as if I am studying for an exam with all the research and info. This is a great place to learn it all.

We will be going 6/11-6/19/2010, we can't wait. I stumbled accross this forum today searching for campgrounds and became interested in FW. From what I have read it sounds great. This is my first post and when I saw someone was going the same week, I was happy and had to join in. I have not made reservations yet because I did not think we could yet, but I guess I can. I will be on here a lot asking tons of questions because it is all overwhelming. This is my 4th trip to Disney with the last one in 1992, and the first for my DH, DD age 6 and DS age 10. Any pointers are great. I look forward to chatting with everyone.

Maybe we'll see you out there. I have 3 kids, DS 9, DD 7 & DS 2. This will be our 5th trip to the Fort, we absolutely love it! Are you using a trailer, pop-up, motorhome, tent, etc?

I hope to see you there. We have a 2002 Coleman PUP. I have a reservation in the full hook up section (1600,1700,1800 or 1900) I did not request a certain loop b/c being new-I am flexible! Now that we have that reservation taken care of it is planning stage! So much to figure out, how many days in the parks, what type of tickets, which parks, and the strategy plan to tour the parks. MY DH wants to go to Kennedy Space Center as well, so I am leaning to no more than 3 days in the parks. I will definitaly be asking a lot of questions from the pros on this site. :thumbsup2

Our school calendar will push us back almost a whole week from this year, (I am not happy)... but... June 13-21 looks like a go in the cabins for us, (DH is still considering something like a travel trailer too)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter