We made it! Here live at the Pop.

TNS_Tinkerbell

Mouseketeer
So after a day and half, we finally made it here to the pop century at 5:30pm.

Grocery Garden delivered early, we got an amazing room location. Building 5 near the main building and blue yo yo.

Had an awesome dinner, dd had kids Mac and cheese with grapes and carrots and devoured it. Also, we the moms the grapes and holy smokes they taste amazing too. I guess these are local grapes. They taste like the grapes from when we were kids. So good, and sweet.

I guess we get yucky grapes from imports in Canada, so this might explain it.

DW and I shared the Seasme Chicken with Rice and broccoli and yummy nice. Easily enough to split between us.

After dinner and in the humid heat wall that smack when you walk out of an air condition.

We walked across the lake to Art of Animation, and checked it out.

Looks neat, but really surprisingly far.

And the. The lighting and thunder started, and they closed the pools, and we had to walk across the lake during the storm.

Then the life guards scared us by the main pool and told us to walk under the building pathways and we were like, we just walked across the lake!

Anywho... It's 8:27 although my ipad says it's 5:27... We are from west coast, and aside from the longest flight ever today, this is awesome.

And yes, we cried and took so many pictures and we've been here 3 hours.

And there is wi if too.

The room is cute and nice, and after being scared from reviews, about the room and food court, so far so good.

I can't believe we finally made it here.

Hugs and to everyone who reads please have a magical night!

I am crying as typing this, 3 years of dreaming, planning and saving, and we are here.

Cheers,

Luv Tamara

You all are going to have a great time! Enjoy every moment -- even the rainy ones. The good thing about Florida is that the sun always follows the rain.

Welcome! We are in rubix cube bldg by the computer pool- watching the storm out the window. Glad you made it back safely to your room- lots of lightening in this storm!

What a great room!! I hope you have a marvelous time--we love Pop! The whole vibe of the place is just happy :)

So glad you made it! Hope y'all have a wonderful, magical time. Love every moment, rain and all!
Melissa
:goodvibes

So happy for you! Have a wonderfully, magical trip! I am so jealous right now. :goodvibes

Enjoy Pop! We love it there. We checked out of Pop yesterday, but we will be "popping" by to visit some friends that are checking in tomorrow. :goodvibes

I believe the Disney folks prefer to call rain liquid sunshine. ;) Hope you have a wonderful trip and make lots of beautiful memories. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter