We loved CBR

team_honda

Earning My Ears
Hola! We just got back from our honeymoon and we loved CBR! Everyone was so very friendly, helpful, and cheerful. We will for sure be staying there again! We had a awesome view of the Beach. We were in Jamaica room 4252, it was a nice corner room with a big king size bed in. We barely heard any of the noise with the main pool being worked on, I think we heard more of the birds then anything. I shot about 1000 pictures during our week stay at Disney.

My personal rating of CBR on a scale 1 being the worst 10 being the best

Friendliness: 10

Cleanness of room: 9 1/2 only thing the headboard, the little pineapples on top were dusty

Helpfulness: 10, I called the front desk and bell service on a lot of questions and they were very helpful and assisted us in what we needed

Housekeeping staff: I give them an 11 even thur the pineapples were dusty, they did a wonderful job in cleaning our room and plus they waited until we left the room to clean. I have been at hotels were they clean when you are still there and make you feel like you should leave. They also made us a bunch of towel animals, always left us extra towels, and left us a whole bunch of little mickey soaps

Lay out of the resort: 10, I loved all the exercise I got, walking over to Old Port Royale and walking around the other buildings, it was very relaxing and peaceful that you were not right on top of everyone and you had your own space.

Disney bus service to parks: 9, we really did not have any problems. Most of the time we were picked up 1st I think on the 4th day we had to wait about 20 mins for a bus but that was no big deal (But I did hear A LOT of people get mad because the buses won't sooner, but duh there is a sign stating the buses could take longer to come) Many people mad at Pop Century, I guess the buses were slow and one guy even jumped on our bus and screamed at the driver " I WANT A BUS HERE FOR POP CENTURY NOW **%&$% *((^%^". At all the parks I noticed that pop century had long lines but there must have been so many people staying there plus there were cheerleaders I just don't think people can learn to relax and chill out and realize that the buses can’t fly

there's all for now, I'll write more later

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Congratulations on your marriage! What a dream come true to be able to celebrate at WDW!! Did you have your wedding there as well?

We were vacationing at CBR a few weeks ago and we loved it as well!:goodvibes We were also in the Jamaica area (building 46 I think):goodvibes , also got a king-sized bed in a corner room. We had a courtyard view, which was so nice! Wasn't Jamaica a great location? We thought it was so convenient-so close to OPR, but far enough to be peaceful and quiet. We didn't hear any pool construction either.

I think that might be the room we stayed in as well. Glad you had a great trip! We love CBR too!!

I am soooo glad you posted this. I stayed at CBR ages ago when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Since then, I have stayed at many other resorts and am trying to hit them all before I repeat. I loved it when I stayed there - like you said all colorful with the calypso music playing:banana: :banana: and I just recommended it to a friend of mine for her families first trip. Then I got a little nervous with all the "so so" posts here, but you have reconfirmed that it is an awesome place to stay!!!

Isn't Jamaica beautiful! I just love the bright yellow buildings! And it is the perfect location. Far enough away from all the action to be quiet, yet close enough that you don't walk your legs off!

Thanks for the thread! I cant wait for our trip in Nov. Congrats on the marriage!!!

I just loved all the color there, we never really wanted to the leave the resort it was so very peaceful, plus talking with all the employees and learning about them was great, we would just start talking and they are all so interesting and nice. We spent some time in the pool and it was the most relaxed time I have ever spent in a pool. Well except the time we had two ducks swimming with us but it was funny. The walk over to OPR was so relaxing, I loved walking among the trees and all the different plants, I probably took 25 pictures of just the trees and plants. Most of the other guests at the resort were very nice also, everyone was saying hi, good morning, good evening. The biggest shock we had when we arrived was the fact that there are so many different people from all over the world! It was just unbelievable! But it was a very exciting learning experience and we enjoyed meeting all the people.

Oh yah I forgot this: when we got to CBR it took about 3 mins to check in, we arrived at around noon, and were in our room at around 12:15 and our luggage came in around 2:30 and then I ordered from gardengrocer.com and our food came around 3:30 so all in all we got everything really fast

Congrats on the wedding and on a fantastic stay at the CBR. Isn't it great when you instantly fall in love with your resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter