• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We Love Chocolate Mousse! A Mom and Daughter Sept 2016 Food and Wine Trip

Roxychica7

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

I'm Jess, 32, and the brains of this annual free dining trip! I've been around the Disboards for a long time and met some amazing friends on here. Work and grad school got in the way a little, but with our upcoming trip (10 days away and almost time for a single digit dance!) I'd like to jump back on here for a preview of our upcoming 10 day Food and Wine Festival Trip!

This will be my 18th trip to the World! A few trips when I was a kid, but since 2005, I haven't missed a year yet! Since 2012, my mom has been joining me and it has become more of a Mother/Daughter Food and Wine celebration. I'm a master at Free Dining..so I present to you, our upcoming trip:

When: Sept 26th-Oct 6th
Where: Pop Century
Who: Mom and I
How: Because I just told you, I'm a master at predicting free dining dates
Why: Is this even a question? Because it's Disney..and Free dining and the 2016 Food and Wine Festival!

So, I hope you join in...stay tuned as I give you a preview of where we will be eating this trip!

Raglan Road (a traditional first meal)
Ohana's
Garden View Tea
Sci-Fi
San Angel Inn
Garden Grill
Coral Reef
Via Napoli
Turf Club
Be Our Guest
The Wave

Last edited:
Looking forward to your review, we'll be there the same time as you, September 30-October 7th!

Hope you have a great trip, you have an awesome line up planned. I did the tea at the Gardenview on my trip in August. If you would like a little preview, come on over to my report "Celebrating 50 Disney Style". :)

Subscribing! That sounds glorious, and I'm waiting for the day I can do a Food and Wine trip myself :)

Following! We will be there around the same time, though not quite as many days ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter