We lost my husband's uncle

karinmac

DIS Veteran
Many of you know that my mother in law who is almost 91 and her brother who was almost 94 lived with us for almost 5 yrs.

Today my husband's uncle died in his sleep. We found out last Wednesday he had Stage 4 liver cancer.We had him at home in hospice for 4 days. He never was in pain and he lived a good life.

Karin,
sorry for your loss. I am glad however that it was quick for him and he was not in pain.
Prayers and pixie dust are coming your way. Peggie

How sad that he passed but how wonderful that he had such a long life and got to spend so much quality time with you!! My own mother is 94, and we are so fortunate to have her so active - she amazes us constantly! Our condolences to you and your family Karin. :grouphug: Caroline

Karin,

I'm glad he went peacefully.

Keeping you and Jerry and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

:grouphug:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Hi Karin,
My condolences to your and your family. It's so hard to lose a family member, but there may be some comfort that he had a long life, and he was fortunate to be at home with family around him, and that he had a peaceful end.
Take time for yourselves to heal.
Penny

Karin, I am so sorry for your family's loss. My thoughts & prayers for all of you ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter