We leave tomorrow!!

Have a great vacation!!! :cool1: we are under 2 months away for our wait!! Once I buy our tickets for the MK then i'm sure it will really start to kick in.

I am so jealous! For the first time in forever (cue music!) I don't have a trip planned to look forward to (so sad). Have a great time! Enjoy the magic. And the fall decorations.

I can't believe it...just one more sleep! We started our countdown at 286 days, but it has gone quickly.

I have soooo much to do and am just too excited to do anything well at the moment. Time for a break. What are you all doing for your first day?

We won't get into our rental house until after 1 am, so we figure we'll get prvisions then head for Typhoon Lagoon. We have to get aclimatized to that heat, as our weather has turned much cooler.

What are you all doing for your first day?

We won't get into our rental house until after 1 am, so we figure we'll get prvisions then head for Typhoon Lagoon. We have to get aclimatized to that heat, as our weather has turned much cooler.

Typhoon Lagoon is one of the best things in all of WDW. It's an awesome way to start off your Disney vacation!pixiedust:

Just printed my boarding pass. I'm heading out tomorrow. One day by myself :goodvibes before DD and her roommate join me!

I leave on Tuesday!

and I'll be stopping to see my son at college on the drive so I'm doubly excited. I haven't seen him and barely heard from him for a month and a half. LOL

We just got back from a week's vacation in Bethany Beach, DE. Counting down the days until October 3rd when we leave for Disney! Woo-hoo!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

2 weeks from now will be at EMH@ MK after driving 14 hrs:drive:! Needless to say Sunday is a sleep_in/pool day:cool2:

It sounds like a lot of us are heading to Disney on Tuesday! Flying out Tuesday morning and will be at the BWI by noon. So much to do yet.

Soooo exciting!! We are flying out early Wed morning and should be in Orlando by 9:15am. I still have 2 12 hour work shifts to survive before we go. I can do it, I can do it!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter