We leave tomorrow!!!

Teachckg

Mouseketeer
We leave tomorrow!!!! I cannot believe it is finally here. This is our first trip as DVC members and I cannot be more excited!!! We have a long drive from PA to WDW ahead of us tomorrow but driving through they entry way to WDW will be so worth it!!!

Just had to share !!!!!

:dance3:

Drive carefully and have a great trip! Are you driving straight through or stopping over somewhere? :drive:

We'll be following you down I95 next Thursday! :banana:

This will be our first trip as official DVC members too. Haven't even stayed on our developer points yet and I'm already itching to add on!! hahaha :rotfl:

We are not stopping--- going straight down. It will be interesting :)

Karen-- do you plan on stopping?

You guys both have a safe trip down. Enjoy and look forward to your thoughts on your first trip as DVC members.

Last time we drove down a few years ago, we did not stop but we were beat and went to bed for hours when we arrived. I told my husband never again. There is no hurry.

We will be driving down again this August. We plan on stopping overnight. My brother and his family are also driving. He wants to go straight down - I told him we will meet him there if he stays true to his word :)

We live in c-bus, so I know what that trip is like! :scared:

Travel safely, and enjoy your first trip as DVC members! You will have such a good time. Are you staying at BWV? Our first stay as members was at BWV, and it still holds a special place in my heart. :cloud9:

Have fun! party:

Congrats on being a DVC member. Have a great trip. Our family also drive down straight to WDW. This coming August will be our 7th time driving. Hubby and I are EXHAUSTED when we get to Disney, but boy it is worth it. Be careful driving through DC and Virginia, lots of speed traps and you can't use your radar detector.

Thanks everyone!! We are leaving at 2 am to get through DC and VA without any traffic!

We are staying at BWV for 5 days, AKV for 3 days, and Vero for 5 days!!!!!!

Have a great and safe trip everyone! We are also new DVC owners and will be staying a week at our home resort (AKV) in August so I can't wait to hear how your trip goes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter