We leave tomorrow!!!!

Mischa

Disney Dreamin'
For some unknown reason I'm at work right now :confused3 but I am leaving at noon. We still haven't packed! But at least we know what we are taking; but we can't find our carry-on bags or my camera bag. :sad2:

I have a feeling I won't be sleeping tonight (or sleeping very little) - thank God I made our flight reservation for noon tomorrow!

I just can't wait for tomorrow!!! Wednesday night we'll be at MVMCP and Thursday night at Epcot for the Candlelight Procession. This is our very first WDW Christmas vacation. :banana: We'll be staying at SSR until the 20th.

Wishing everyone traveling a safe and magical trip!!

We are leaving tomorrow as well!! I am working all day but am 98% packed!! DD(6) does not have any idea at all that we are going!! We are going to tell her at the airport tomorrow morning!!
:cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Have a great trip!!!!

Trish

Have fun!! Can't contain ourselves either...got to get through 3 days of work (2.5 now!). We leave crack of dawn Thursday for a 3 nighter at SSR. Maybe we'll see you. My DH & I will be the ones having drinks by the pool! And at DTD. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter