We Leave Tomorrow!! + A BIG Thank You!!

tparbs

The Upgrade Fairies Have Bestowed Upgrades on our
Woo hoo! We're off tomorrow for our Land & Sea adventure and I can't thank everyone here enough for tirelessly answering my many questions and concerns! You guys rock!! :grouphug:

My husband wryly tells me there'll be no surprises (as in good ones!), but I think everyone here can't help themselves in finding out all about this incredible adventure! Besides, I think they'll plenty of fun surprises left in store!

We're so excited! I hope my son can get through his last school day today without staring out the window daydreaming of dreams that are about to come true!

Thanks again, everyone! :flower3:

Enjoy yourselves, have a safe trip and say hi to Mickey for me. If this is your first cruise you are going to have a fabulous time and you'll not want to get off the boat!

Trust me, you WILL NOT want to get off that ship! It will be one of the most incredible experiences of your life! :)

Woo hoo! We're off tomorrow for our Land & Sea adventure and I can't thank everyone here enough for tirelessly answering my many questions and concerns! You guys rock!! :grouphug:

My husband wryly tells me there'll be no surprises (as in good ones!), but I think everyone here can't help themselves in finding out all about this incredible adventure! Besides, I think they'll plenty of fun surprises left in store!

We're so excited! I hope my son can get through his last school day today without staring out the window daydreaming of dreams that are about to come true!

Thanks again, everyone! :flower3:

Have a great time!!

Cool, we leave tomorrow too! (only we're not going on a cruise)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter