We leave on Thursday, OMG

Oscar T. Grouch

Earning My Ears
We leave on Thursday.

I am so excited.

DD at seven was bouncing off the walls this morning.

DS at 4 is going through the I am scared phase, not knowing what to expect.

I'm right behind y'all, leaving 2/23! Have a great trip!

Have a GREAT time!!! We just got back yesterday....my kids were SO sad when it was over...that is the ONLY bad part about vacation! We had a blast though - crowds were not bad at all! We rode everything we wanted to multiple times...I have more to tell but am saving it for my trip report! So watch for it! HAVE FUN!!!!!!:cool1: :goodvibes :cool1: :goodvibes

We leave Sat for Feb 10-18.
I am already not anticipating having to end this trip...silly since it hasn't even started yet.:headache:

I guess we put so much into planning and anticipation and then phoof:wizard: its over.:sad1:

I am right there with you! We leave on Feb. 14th and get back on Feb. 16th. I am SO excited!! I can't wait! :D I hope you have a great trip.

:woohoo: I hope you all have fabulous trips! pixiedust:

I just have to jump in to and share in the excitement! Less than 24 hours until the plane takes off with me in, bound for CA!! Look out Disneyland, here I come!

I love getting that e-mail saying that you can now check in for your flight!:goodvibes :yay: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter