We leave in Three days and I am sick!

JennHales

Mouseketeer
Why for the love of Pineapple dole whip do I have to come down with a nasty cold 3 days before we leave.

POUT!!!!!!
Jen

At least it is before you leave. Drink O.J., rest, H20, rest, chicken soup, rest. . . .don't stress, it will make it worse. You'll be fine in a few days. Have a great trip!

Add to above Zicam and Echinachea.

And hey, better to be at DLR with a cold than at home without one!:laughing:

Thanks for the advice. We are staying at the GC thankfully. It will be great to be able to head back easily to take a nap.
Jen

Zicam is my best friend. I am totally amazed at how it helps me kick the nasty colds to the curb. Hope that you are feeling tons better before you leave! My DS was diagnosed with bronchitis yesterday, a week before our trip, so I feel your pain!

Zicam is my best friend. I am totally amazed at how it helps me kick the nasty colds to the curb. Hope that you are feeling tons better before you leave! My DS was diagnosed with bronchitis yesterday, a week before our trip, so I feel your pain!

Do they still sell Zicam?

I agree with the emergen-C. I love that stuff. Hope you feel better, you have a few days to rest, rest and rest!!

Only one type of it has been taken off the market, from what I know. There are still several different delivery system of Zicam available.

I second the Emergen-C!! We love the stuff and it's full of electrolites and vitamins!!

I agree with another poster. Emergan-C!! I came back from a vacation with bronchitis and I took Emergan-C like crazy and was better within' 5 days :) A cold should be easier to beat. Also, try Hall Vitamin C drops; they're yummy :)

If you are congested/runny nose. Take Mucinex D along with Zycter or Claritin, this will dry you and release blocked up mucus. This is really a great combo...Feel better. If you are flying and are stuffed up, please for your own sake take at least Mucinex D, you don't want to be switching altitudes with all that congestion....

It seems that our whole family always gets sick right before before we leave...I feel your pain...it happened to use 3 yrs in a row! Get some rest and feel better!

Homemade chicken noodle soup made with fresh bay leaves, and peppercorns. The smell alone will comfort you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter