• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We leave in about a week! Need help with the last last lunch ADR?

SeeJackRunn

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to decide where we want to eat lunch on our last day before we catch the Magical Express back home. It's just two adults, no kids. We will be in the Magic Kingdom our last day and are staying at the Grand Floridian. Our choices are:

1., Crystal Palace
2., Liberty Tree Tavern
3., Kona Cafe
4., Grand Floridian Cafe

Thanks for any input! These last few days I've just been second-guessing myself all over!

I'd recommend Crystal Palace if you're looking for a little extra warm-fuzzy feeling. It's one of my favorites, and the lunch buffet is really quite good. (Pooh and his pals are a bonus.)

Liberty Tree Tavern has a good lunch menu too, and many folks swear by the ooey-gooey toffee cake (I'm not an ooey-gooey girl, myself, so I have never tried it).

I like the Grand Floridian Cafe, too - but personally I would find it very, very hard to leave the park early to head back to the hotel for lunch on my last day. :rotfl:

We love the LTT for lunch inside the parks - you can choose from the menu instead of family style, it is very pretty inside with all the dark woods, and the food is good. By far our favorite TS location for lunch inside the MK.

The Grand Floridian Cafe is also great, however. More elegant. Wonderful food. We have a full lunch review with pictures in the dining review in my signature.

Tough choice. If you don't want to leave the MK for an hour or so then I'd go with LTT. If you don't mind leaving (the boat trip from the MK to the GF is nice on those little yachts) then the GFC is also an excellent choice.

i highly recommend crystal palace for lunch. their citrus-marinated flank steak is delicious and there are many other wonderful food choices. we always do lunch there when we go to wdw. we've eaten at LTT before too, and it was good, but without characters, $30.00 per adult is a bit high for my taste.

what about the plaza restaurant? the sandwichs are yummy and so is the ice cream. if you eat there you can stay at mk longer;)

what about the plaza restaurant? the sandwichs are yummy and so is the ice cream. if you eat there you can stay at mk longer;)

That would be my suggestion as well! We recently tried it for the first time on the last day of our trip and loved it! Very charming atmosphere, yummy sandwiches and ideal location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter