We Knew Tigger is Innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalDisney

DIS Veteran
JUst heard on the newa that the Tigger incident involving the kid has been thrown out of court. Yippee!

Wait a minute. Keep in mind this is the prosecutors office. He is off the hook on criminal charges, but like OJ, he is still subject to any civil suit brought on by the family. That's where the money would be made. This is a good barometer for the merit of a civil suit, as it would be harder to show damages. Definitely rooting against the family on this one just based on the video.

glad to hear. however, as G8 siad this is the criminal case and not the civil. unfortunately for disney when they suspended or fired this cm(can't remember what they did) and apologized to the family they were in a way admitting some wrongdoing that may be used against them in court.

hope the civil suit is thrown out also or the jusry realizes this is a scam by the family

Am I the only person on this frickin board that doesn't give a @#$% one way or the other if some union actor in a giant orange costume is innocent or not? I mean yeah, the kid was a punk, but why the **** should I care?

Am I the only person on this frickin board that doesn't give a @#$% one way or the other if some union actor in a giant orange costume is innocent or not? I mean yeah, the kid was a punk, but why the **** should I care?

Obviously you don't love Disney the way the rest of us do. WE CARE.

I knew Tigger was innocent.Anybody with eyes and acess to the video could see that.

It's on the link above. I have worked with College Mascots and know that in any type of costume you have limited vision. The limited vision plus a smart kid can be a source of trouble. Our mascot was attack at a BBgame last week. for no reason some fan from another school just walked up and hit him. People tend to forget that their are real people in the costumes. But that is the test of a good costumed characted, if people forget that they are live humans.

WOW a lot of hostility in this post. :sad2:

If Disney paid the family than Disney must not have fast acting attorneys who picked up the threads on The Dis with all the sentiment of a court of public opinion. Apparently Airtran doesn't because they did pay off some family with an unruly kid.

Are there any such thing as company staff salaried exempt attorneys any more? If so, then it would cost Disney almost nothing to defend against suits like this. Or are outsourced law firm hourly attorneys faster acting?

For a civil suit, would the family pull the kid(s) from school to come down to Orange County in Florida and rack up all those unexcuxed absences?

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Good grief!!!! Pull your panties out of that uncomfortable spot, and calm down!! If you don't care, keep it to yourself. Or at least be civil about it. Your opinion is no more important than the next person's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter