We just returned -- My Dreams Came True!

:goodvibes My fiance and I were

:goodvibes Doesn't it roll off your tongue "my fiance" hee hee. You guys are SO cute together, I saw the photos and I was blown away! Like everyone else, I was in tears and had goosebumps reading your post!!! :love: Congratulations, thanks so much for sharing your magical moment with us. Wishing you much happiness and sending you tons of pixie dust! That's awesome that you guys are planning to get married in WDW - it just comes full circle! DH & I had our honeymoon in WDW and it was just magical. :hug:

realized I was standing right there watching ! To be honest, when we first stopped I was stalking the dream team and then realized what was happening ! It was so exciting ! I had tears too, my little girls thought you were a new disney princess.

LOL - that's so funny, I'd be stalking them too if I saw the Dream Team roaming around! That's really neat that you were there for the proposal! Gotta love the DIS!!! :grouphug:

It's a great story and congratulations! I had to post because I :love: your pictures as Aladdin and Jasmine (all the rest are nice too, but those blew me away!) How lucky you are to have each other. Best wishes!

I had to reply to your post! I have just been in tears for the last 5 minutes reading that and looking at your pictures, and it is what every disney girl dreams of and i am blown away by the love and thought that went into the proposal and how incredibly happy you both look. I have no doubt that you are going to have an amazing life together and I send you every wonderful wish for your future. I only hope that you come back and share every detail of the wedding. a very big congratulations, i couldnt be happier for you:cloud9:

LOVE the photos and your story. My DD would love for that to happen to her!! She wants to get married in front of the castle. Too bad DH and I could never afford that:scared1:
Getting proposed to would be special to her. I love your story and wish you both the best:thumbsup2

What a wonderful story! I can't think of a better "dream" than yours! I started reading thinking.....oh maybe they won "xyz".....but yours is so much better!

I hope you have many wonderful returns to WDW as hubby & wife!

CONGRATULATIONS!! I just read your beautiful proposal!! It gave me chills! Your pictures are beautiful...love the Jasmine and Aladdin one! :)

My DD's now DF proposed to her on Dec. 21st at DL in a similiar fashion. He talked to a Disney CM to see if they could take pictures of the proposal, which was planned for after the fireworks show. They found a spot for our families (both his and ours were down for the special event...which was a surprise to my DD) to watch the fireworks close to the castle. After the show, another CM let them go under the roped off area in front of the castle, where her DF presented her with a glass slipper and the ring. CMs gave them a gorgeous Jim Shore Cinderella coach as a gift, along with pins.

I agree with you that Disney goes over backwards to make special occasions extra special and magical!! :lovestruc

What a lovely story! Great pictures, you make a beautiful couple! Thanks for making me smile...

Many congratulations to you both, and best wishes for a magical life together!

Oh, and your costumes are amazing, no wonder you were mistaken for the real deal.

Congrats ! I hope you guys have a long magical life together. Your pictures were amazing.

My fiance proposed to me last summer at Disney and reading your story brought tears to my eyes as I also remembered how I felt on that magical day.

Aww how magical!! I'm a sap so I'm all teary eyed now. My husband wasn't nearly that romantic when he proposed LOL. But he's made up for it.

What a wonderful memory. I wish you many years of happiness!

What a beautiful story! Congrats, and I wish you many years of happiness! Thanks for sharing!

What a beautiful, magical story!!! A wonderful memory of the life you will begin together!!! I was brought to tears just reading your post!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!pixiedust:

:sad: OMG, you made me cry at six in the morning, lol!!

I just LOVE your proposal story!!! Your fiance sounds like an absolutely wonderful guy, and your love for him really comes through in your post.:lovestruc

You guys look absolutely ADORABLE together! How wonderful that your special moment was captured on film & video, so that you can enjoy it for years to come! Congratulations, and best wishes!

:wizard: :bride:

Hey PrincessMonkey!
I just read your proposal story... simply beautiful! We were engaged im May 1997 during a character breakfast inside Cinerella's castle with Cinderella, Peter Pan and a few other characters in toe! We went on the Maiden Voyage of the Magic in July 1998 for our Honeymoon! Speaking of the honeymoon... thanks for inviting so many of us to come along with you!!! The TA is going to be magical for all of us, but especially you! Can't wait to meet in 99 days!
Tricia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter