We honeymooned AND ate our around the world for 8 days...lots of pics.

What a cute couple you are.:)
Thanks for the great reviews!!!
Ah to be in my 20s again....sigh. :goodvibes

Awesome report and pics! Me and DH are visting quite a few of the same places you guys visited and now I can't wait!

Congratulations on your marriage! :)

Thanks for sharing your honeymoon with us foodies, with your great pictures and the food reviews!

If I have any trouble getting anyone in my family to go to Coral Reef, I'll just refer them to your review of the Chocolate Wave. :thumbsup2

Congratulations on your wedding!

Fantastic dining report and great pictures. Looks like you really enjoyed eating your way through Disney. To bad you didn't get good antics at WCC. We ate there during our 1st anniversary trip and it was so much fun and we had fantastic interaction with the servers.

Congratulations on your wedding!!!

This was an awesome Dining Report. The pictures were great! :thumbsup2

I loved your report! Pics were great, now i am super excited for our own disneymoon in October! Thanks again!

Congratulations to an adorable couple! Glad you enjoyed yourselves, and thank you so much for taking the time to remember us all with the pics and descriptions. Wishing you a lifetime of health and happiness!

Congratulations on your wedding. I loved your report and all your photos!! :woohoo: I like all your cute Disney shirts too! :thumbsup2

Love the reviews and pics! Congrats! We're getting married next summer (July 19th 08) and spending our honeymoon in disney, which is where he proposed (Cinderella's royal table) the ring was in the slipper! Best wishes to you and your DH!

Thanks for that great review. We are eating at many of the same places so that was really great to read what you had to say. It sounds like you had a great start to your new life together! I hope it continues to be magical:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter