We hit the motherload of upgrades at Contemporary! ** Updated with photos **

Tiger926

DIS Veteran
We are currently at the Contemporary - Concierge 14th floor. Today when we checked in, we got the surprise of a lifetime. We have been upgraded to the 2 bedroom suite! It has 2 beds, 3 baths, 4 balconies, foyer, kitchen/bar, living and dining rooms. It is amazing! The best part - it's a magic kingdom view. We are all in our jammies and will be watching Wishes in a few minutes - my almost 5 year old daughter is thrilled beyond belief, as are we!

Nothing like this has ever happened before. We are DVC and love Disney, and feel very blessed to be able to experience Disney magic, period. This type of magical surprise is one in a million!

Besides that, the concierge staff is fabulous as is the weather! It's gorgeous. :lovestruc

Just wanted to share this magical surprise, Tiger :)

That is so awesome!!!:thumbsup2

Congratulations on your extra heaping helping of pixie dust:goodvibes

We are currently at the Contemporary - Concierge 14th floor. Today when we checked in, we got the surprise of a lifetime. We have been upgraded to the 2 bedroom suite! It has 2 beds, 3 baths, 4 balconies, foyer, kitchen/bar, living and dining rooms. It is amazing! The best part - it's a magic kingdom view. We are all in our jammies and will be watching Wishes in a few minutes - my almost 5 year old daughter is thrilled beyond belief, as are we!

Nothing like this has ever happened before. We are DVC and love Disney, and feel very blessed to be able to experience Disney magic, period. This type of magical surprise is one in a million!

Besides that, the concierge staff is fabulous as is the weather! It's gorgeous. :lovestruc

Just wanted to share this magical surprise, Tiger :)

Sounds awesome! Have a great time and take lots of pictures! :wizard:

Congratulations to you and your family. I am so happy for you. What a great surprise. I hope you have a magical trip. We are staying at CR in Dec '08 and I am so excited. Let us know all about your stay at the CR.

Thank you! We just came inside from watching Wishes and the Water Pageant and we are still so stunned at what magic we received today!

It was absolutely gorgeous and such a thrill. We love Wishes and have watched it many times, yet nothing will probably ever compare to this time as not only did we watch from our balcony, but it was the baby's first time at watching and he loved it!

Thanks again - happy vacationing to all, Tiger :)

You are very lucky! What type of room did you book? We will be checking in on May17th! Have fun and take lots of pictures:goodvibes

Congrats to your family on the extra magic! I am sure remembering your kids watching Wishes in their jammies will be one of your fondest Disney memories.

Congratulations. Hope you have a wonderful time!!!!

Disney Magic in all it's splendor! so fun!

my mind is singing "makin' memories, makin' memories. . "

How exciting for your family...hope you continue to enjoy the rest of your vacation.:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter