We hit the CRT jackpot, can we help anyone?

vgsmom

Earning My Ears
My party of 12 for the week of Thanksgiving was on the phone like good little obsessed planners at 6:58 am this morning for Tuesday, November 25. Well the pixie dust was falling all around Oklahoma City. We ALL got in. If anyone didn't get in you might want to let me know and I can let you know when we cancel the extra 24 seats we have.

So excited for all the little ones in our party!!!

vgsmom

WOW- eveyone? We had our good little obsessed planners on the phone yesterday- 6 of us- and only 1 got in. We did get our party of 12 in though!! We got it for Monday but are hoping to try again for Thursday- turkey day. I hope you won't all be trying too! ;)
Congratulations- we are very excited too!!!

I tried to get a table for 3 today for November 25, but I was shut out!! (Got through at 7:01 am, but was on hold for 10 minutes and it was sold out). I'm very interested in when you will be cancelling. Please PM me or respond here.

Thanks,

Steve

I also tried yesterday, but it was all booked by the time my call was taken. I'm looking for a group of 6 and would love to know when you're cancelling the reservations for Nov. 25. Thanks!

I will be gone for the holiday weekend but when I return I will post when we cancel our extra seats. Look for the heads up here on this board.

vgsmom

A similar overdose of pixie dust has granted our family reservations for a party of 8 on 11/24, 11/25, and 11/26. (Maybe the CM's feel sorry and work extra fast for those of us who live in California and have to get up at 4:00am to do this. :crazy: )

As soon as we can figure out which day works for all of us, I'll be cancelling the other 2. I'll post a message before I do so. Each reservation requires two tables, so hopefully we can help out several people here.

I asked the CM this morning about cancelling and trying to coordinate with someone to get my spot and she said it was unlikely to work. She said there's so many CM's and so many people calling for this, that they usually get booked immediately after being cancelled. Has anyone actually had this work?

Does anyone but me think the above posts indicate why the popular places are sold out all the time? people holding multiple reservations they don't need? A lot of people don't know enough to call back and will miss the experience because of people hording reservations.

Mickiethepooh,

I had a feeling someone might post such a comment, and I don't blame you. This is a "must do" thing for the young girls who will be in our travel party and, unfortunately, we had to make the reservations before we knew exactly what days we would be there. Thanks to the hoops you have to jump through to get a decent airline ticket these days, the late release of the AP rates on Disney hotels, and the impossibility of getting CRT unless you call within 10 seconds of it being available, this was the only way I could guarantee a seating. I wouldn't be surprised if many others weren't in the same situation.

I had hoped to make up for it by posting my cancellations here to let people know they would be available since, as you say, many people probably give up after the first try and never call back.

If that's not enough for your, perhaps you'll take satisfaction in knowing that I had to wake up at 4:00 every morning for four days straight since I live on the west coast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter