• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We have ONE night for just us as a couple...what would you do?

KelseyLaPerle

Mouseketeer
We are traveling to WDW next August with my entire family and will have one day/night for just my husband and I. I've been to WDW several times, and we honeymooned there but I am having trouble thinking of the one best thing to do during our couples time. At this point, I think just touring the parks on our own (without a stroller in tow or an ADR to run to) will be great. But I'm looking for ideas. We both love food and some "romantic" ideas wouldn't be bad either.
We are on a semi-tight budget, too.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Well, I was going to say get a ressie at Cali Grill and eat and watch Wishes, but it is pretty pricey so not exactly a budget choice. When DH and I are solo, we like to either restaurant/bar hop at DTD (hit a couple places for apps and drinks, then go to Wolfgang Puck's for dessert) and just hang out or we like to go to Epcot and wander around the World Showcase having drinks/eating and then watch Illuminations. There are several romantic restaurants around the World Showcase so you could get an ADR there, then wander around for drinks/dessert, and watch the fireworks. That is what I would probably do.

Do a little shopping in EPCOT. By this, I mean go to each country and get a piece of cheese, a meat, fruit, veggie, bread, wine, etc. Then pick a good spot (I like the beach boat marina at GF and the beach at the Poly to have a little picnic and watch the fireworks show. Very romantic, special and cost efficient!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter