We have never been to Disney Quest. On a scale of 1-10...

My boys 7 and 10 at the time enjoyed it but everything that they really wanted to do had relatively long waits. I was able to leave the kids with DH and go shopping, definitely wasn't my favorite thing. It was one of those, glad we did it once, don't want to do it again, attractions.

IMHO its a good way to waste a lot of time! There are video games galore in there, a few really neat things to do but as a whole I will never waste a day at Disney in the "arcade" again.

I hated that place personally BUT having said that, my son liked it well enough. Not enough to go back though, its just an overrated arcade.

Our kids (10 and 12) love it!! One of the first things they ask about when we get to WDW. We are lucky to be able visit Disney World fairly often so we don't mind spending time there. If we were going on a once in a life time trip however, we'd probably skip it. We try to go when they first open and rarely have any lines to deal with. If your kids are old enough to walk around by themselves, take a book and you can relax in the restaurant area. There are some things that can be fun for adults, too. It's not just arcade games.

so not great.

disney should open up disney quest in major cities around america. it'd probably be a lot cooler outside of WDW.

Unless you like video games, it's kind of not that big a deal. Something cool to do once, but because of the layout it always seems really crowded even when it isn't. Plus wait times are always really long for all of the games that you might actually like.

Kids liked it (we got in free with our waterpark & more ticket) -- they liked the create your own roller coaster.

I did think it was a waste of time, but we had the time to kill.

Disney did open in other areas of the country, but they wound up closing (at least the one in Chicago did).

Ditto Ditto Ditto. My kids enjoyed it I hated it. You know how fun it is to wait for your kids at the arcade? Plus, as I recall (and it's been about 5 years) once you pay to get in, there are all kinds of things to dump more money on - like making your own music CD, Creating your own Disney Art, etc.

we loved it:lovestruc good place to go when it's raining:umbrella: if it's busy it takes about 4 to 5 hrs. not busy 2 to 3 hrs. everyone should at least try it once. I give it a 8 or 9.

We did a couple of trips ago but found the lines just too horrible, at least if you are in the park you can look around and see things - inside the building there is nothing - boring, BORING. We did do the pirate ship simulator which was pretty darn cool, as was the family raft ride but would we do it again. Never in a heart beat. Kids did enjoy it, would we drop them off and leave them and go for an adult beverage? Sure, but that's it.

We haven't paid to get in there, but if you go near the closing time, they might let you walk through just to see it. They let us do that because we were curious.

We went for the first time to Disney Quest on our trip earlier this month.
It was a disappointment for me. The only this I really liked was the "Build Your Own Space Mountain". Pirates of the Caribbean was ok too. The magic carpet ride was terrible and so was the Buzz Lightyear bumper car thing.
I don't get why would you want to do a virtual Disney World when you are at the REAL Disney World?

I'd give it a 6.84.

When we were childless, my wife and I would go there two or three times per trip. We'd spend a little time playing the retro games (Akranoid, etc), a little time on the build your own coaster, and a little time on the POTC game. That game is the coolest! Every time we play it, we come out with our hearts racing and sweaty, but we always hit the highest score level with just the two of us.

We always had Premium APs back then, so it was fun to drop it for an hour or two between parks. Now that we have DD3, we don't make the trip as often, because it's usually nap time instead, lol. But we'll keep going every now and then.

If you have Premium APs or & More tickets that include admission to DQ, I would definitely not miss it - it is worth checking out at least once.

We have gone to Disney Quest many times! My DS(12) loves it! Just don't go on a rainy day (too crowded)! We love the Pirates of the Carribean (simulated to be on a pirate ship)! Also love the character drawing sessions! You can get a copy of your finished drawing and a special pin for not a great expense and it makes a great souvineer! We have one that DS has done from each year! He has them hanging in his room!

Waste of time and money. DH is a complete video game freak and he didn't even like it.

If you are a 12 year old boy who likes video games, it's a 10.

If you are a grown woman who doesn't, it's a 3-4 for maybe 90 minutes, then it is a 0 or 1, whichever is the lowest your scale is using.

IMO, anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter